1. Foreign exchange students from a francophone region, students from a home where French is spoken, or who have lived in a French speaking country at least one semester, may not participate in the written competitions of the Congrès. However, those students may participate in the vocal music, instrumental music, dance, sight reading, poetry recitation and poster contests. If you have questions about the eligibility of a student, please contact Amy Berry at Greencastle HS.
2. A student may enter only one contest per session.
3. Participants, except accompanists in vocal and instrumental music, must be either currently enrolled in French or have been in a semester block schedule. Accompanists are not judged, nor listed as such on the registration form.
4. Students must participate at their level of instruction: level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4+.
5. Fees must be paid at the time of registration. There is no on-site registration.
6. A substitution of one student for another may be made if:
-The change is communicated through email to the registrar by February 5, no later.
-The substitute is not already participating in another contest at the same time.
member of the dance team or group skit becomes ill at the last
Back to the main page